B49 for Display Case for Guitars & Other Wooden Instruments
Use the X-Large Boveda in a display case or multi-instrument utility case to preserve wooden instruments, including:
- Fretted instruments—acoustic and electric
- Stringed instruments
- Wooden woodwinds
Boveda for musical instruments:
- Requires zero maintenance—no more filling messy hoses and snakes and wetting sponges
- Maintains an ideal relative humidity range—40-60% RH—for instruments in a closed display case
- Prevents wide fluctuations in humidity that cause the wood to expand or shrink, and degrade its performance abilities
HOW TO USE:
- First remove the clear overwrap from the pack. (DO NOT OPEN the Boveda itself nor remove it from its brown cardboard box.)
- Simply place the Boveda anywhere in your instrument display case and close the door, it’s that easy.
- Always keep your case closed when using Boveda.
For a tidier look, slip this pack onto a Boveda Mounting Plate (available separately) and affix anywhere in your instrument display case.
Each single Boveda is individually overwrapped. An unopened Boveda is good for up to two (2) years.
6.75"/11.15 cm x 5"/12 cm x 0.82"/2.08 cm
Replace Boveda 2-way humidity packs every three (3) months.
Achieves and maintains a constant relative humidity (RH) range between 40% and 60%, the industry standard for wooden instruments.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent sealed inside a leakproof membrane.
Our Customers Say
- APallan p.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoB49
just picked this up to place in my gun case to keep the humidity from getting to it,, have only had a short time, but a freind hooked me up with the info,, should work fine as it has for him,,,
- RLRon L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat and useful package
Seems like just the thing for my gun cabinets that are in a humid part of the house. Be interesting to see how long they last before hardening up. I've only had them 2-3 weeks.