Boveda Mounting Plate
Free up space in your humidor for a few more smokes! Affix a Size 320 Boveda to the lid of a desktop humidor, the side of a cabinet humidor or under a humidor shelf.This sturdy powder-coated steel Boveda Mounting Plate:
- Holds one (1) Size 320 Boveda (Each Size 320 Boveda protects up to 100 cigars your humidor can hold.)
- Attaches to a humidor to securely hold Boveda in place.
- Includes easy-to-use stick-on mounting magnet.
- Remains affixed no matter how many times you open and close you humidor.
- Gives you easier access to cigars—no working around the packs.
HOW TO USE:
Although Boveda is safe to touch cigars, some smokers like their humidor packs up and out of the way. You can install this mounting plate inside your humidor using its magnet mounting kit. (The Size 320 Boveda for Tobacco is sold separately.)
STEP 1, INVESTIGATE YOUR HUMIDOR:
- Determine if your humidor has a magnet hidden underneath the wood veneer. To do so, hold the mounting plate up to the inside of the lid to see if it’s attracted to a hidden magnet. If so, proceed to Step 3.
STEP 2, PREP THE HUMIDOR:
- Use a dry cloth to wipe down the underside of the humidor lid and mounting plate.
- Peel off the paper backing from the magnetic sheet to expose the adhesive.
- If your humidor has an existing metal plate mounted to the lid, apply the sticky side of the magnet to the mounting plate.
- If your humidor lacks a metal plate, adhere the magnet sheet directly to the humidor lid.
- Apply simultaneous pressure for 60 seconds to the magnet and the reverse side of the lid or plate. (If you hear any cracking from the wood, back off on the pressure.)
- Allow adhesive to set for 24 hours.
STEP: 3, GRAB THE 320, IT’S INSTALLATION TIME:
- Find the arrow at the bottom of the Size 320 pack and align it with the notch on the mounting plate.
- Using the arrows and the notch as a guide, insert the tabs that are on the mounting plate into the square slots on the back of the pack.
- Now attach the back of the plate to humidor's lid.
Individual product dimensions: 6.375" x 4.625"
You can use Size 320 Boveda without a mounting plate, but it sure does help keep your humidor tidy.
As always, do not mix different Boveda RH levels within the same humidor. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
Our Customers Say
- NBNey B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoBoveda 320g pack mounting plate
I think it works great. I have a Needone 23A Electronic Cigar Humidor with one shelf and one drawer. I installed mounting plate on the underside of the top shelf and then attached my 320g. Boveda pack and it is working fine.
- EAEvan A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSturdy!
Quick and easy install, less than 30 seconds. No more loss of humidor space with the big 320g sitting on the bottom!
- TLThomas L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoBoveda Mounting Plate
If the sticky pad at the back is less thick, would be a much better fit to my 200 sticks humidor. With the 200 sticks humidor, the sliding tray tends to get in the way of the Boveda 320g packs.BOBoveda® Official Site1 month ago
Thank you for your review and feedback! We have passed your note along to our product team.
- GPGerry P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSize 320 Mounting plate
Easy install. Does the job keeping the humidifier packs inside the humidor but off the cigars.
- JDJoseph D.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect solution
I mounted this 320 plate to the upper lid of an Old Glory 100 count humidor prior to seasoning it and it is holding perfectly several months to date later. For those having problems with the adhesive, consider flipping the humidor so that the lid is upside down supported underneath by a covered table surface. Support the humidor box itself so that it is resting unstressed at 90 degrees from lid. Then, after mounting the plate, place a styrofoam block over the plate that fits inside the surface of the lid, and place something heavy on the styrofoam piece for 24 hours. Works perfectly for me for all these Boveda mounting plate applications. One last suggestion if this fails is to apply a thin coating of Gorilla Wood Glue to the surface of the plate and press it as above for 24 hours. The adhesive properties of the 3M tape shouldn't be the end-all of a perfect-solution-product!