B49HA Humid Climate Refills for Guitars & Other Wooden Instruments
How Luthiers Combat Extreme Humidity
DETAILS:Using High-Absorbency Boveda in an instrument case:
- Protects wooden instruments that are exposed to year-round extreme humidity of 50+% (Lower humidity? Choose B49 packs for wood instruments.)
- Automatically maintains constant RH between 40% and 60% for instruments in high humidity climates
- Prevents warping and mildew build-up
- Curbs humidity fluctuations that throw off an instrument's measured alignment and cause permanent damage (think going in and out of air-conditioned venues, traveling by air, performing outdoors, etc.)
HOW TO USE:BEFORE USING BOVEDA:
- ALWAYS insert Boveda into a leakproof holder before using in your instrument case. The holder acts as a liquid barrier if a packet is accidentally punctured while extending the life of your Boveda packets. The patented interior material allows water vapor to pass through to your instrument. The exterior is soft, like a polishing cloth, so it doesn’t scratch the finish.
- DO NOT mix B49HA and B49 or different Boveda RH levels within the same instrument case.
- DO NOT use other humidification products with Boveda in the same case because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
- Slip the Boveda pack into the pouch of its leakproof holder. (DO NOT OPEN the Boveda itself.)
- Place in the case anywhere that allows for airflow and prevents puncture when you close the case:
- Under the neck or headstock
- On the strings
- Open area in the case
- Close the case's lid. Always keep your case closed when using Boveda.
PACKAGING:4-Pack: Packaged in a resealable high-barrier heavy-duty plastic bag with a zip closure. Each Boveda is not individually overwrapped.
20-Pack Brick: Packaged in a heavy-duty plastic bag that is resealable using its attached tape enclosure. Each Boveda is not individually overwrapped.
Unopened, Boveda can last up to 2 years.
SPECIFICATIONS:5.25"/13.34 cm x 3.5"/8.89 cm
LIFFESPAN:Replace Boveda 2-way humidity packs every three (3) months.
Achieves and maintains a constant relative humidity (RH) range between 40% and 60%, the industry standard for wooden instruments.
INGREDIENTS:Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent sealed inside a leakproof membrane.
Our Customers Say
- RSRobert S.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoThis company is sell sell sell!
The product might be good, but I REALLY don't appreciate the hard sell.
- BSBriana S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWorks Wonderfully
I actually use this for my lettuce to pull out extra moisture so that it lasts longer for making salads.
Works just as intended.
- RMRobert M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoVery versatile and easy to use.
Great smaller size, easy to fit in bass guitar cases. Simple to set up.