Boveda 69% RH Single Size 60
Precisely control humidity for your airtight humidor to protect the essential oils and sugars of premium cigars. You can keep cigars fresh without the mess of using sponges, gels or beads.69% RH is for:
- Wood humidors with a tight seal, acrylic humidors, tupperdors, coolerdors as well as plastic travel humidors and cigar cases
- Refilling Boveda Humidor Bags
- Storing most premium cigars
- Up to 1 lb of English, flakes and other non-flavored pipe tobacco
- Up to a 25-count humidor (For larger humidors, use one Size 60 for every 25 cigars your humidor can hold.)
HOW TO USE:
Boveda is safe to touch cigars.
First remove the clear overwrap from the Boveda, then simply place the unwrapped pack in your humidor and close the lid, it’s that easy. Boveda 69% RH automatically restores and maintains humidity in airtight desktop humidors and polymer (plastic) travel humidors and cigar cases. Use to refill Boveda Humidor Bags, too.
Don't mix RH (Relative Humidity) levels within the same humidor. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
HOW MANY SIZE 60 TO USE:
Use one (1) Size 60 Boveda for every 25 TOTAL cigars a humidor can hold. Example: For a 75-cigar capacity humidor, use three (3) Size 60 Boveda. For bigger humidors, use Size 320 Boveda.
Each Boveda is individually overwrapped.
In a humidor: 2 to 4 months
In a Boveda Humidor Bag: Up to 1 year
Unopened package: Up to 2 years
To increase the lifespan of Boveda in a wood humidor, season your new humidor with Boveda for Seasoning packs. Re-seasoning is recommended every six months, especially if you live in a dry climate or at high altitude.
Do the touch test. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda is totally rigid to avoid a lapse in humidity protection in your humidor.
Boveda is still working if you feel: • Hardening at its corners • Soft spots among some hard areas
Boveda is expired if: • The entire pack feels rock solid all the way through.
It's common that the actual RH of a humidor will stabilize up to 5 points lower than the Boveda RH you use because of humidor quality and ambient dryness. In an airtight environment, all Boveda are accurate to +/- 2% of the RH printed on the pack.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:
Size 60: 5.25" x 3.5"
3 Steps to Protect
NO MESS. JUST PLACE A BOVEDA IN YOUR HUMIDOR.
Place Boveda in your humidor right on top of your cigars or use a Boveda Holder. If your Boveda is wrapped in a clear overwrap, remove the overwrap first before putting Boveda in your humidor. Boveda is FDA compliant food safe.
NO WORRIES. SIMPLY CLOSE THE LID.
Boveda will begin working immediately to precisely stabilize the humidity levels in the humidor.
Know with confidence that your collection is protected. Enjoy the perfect smoke, every time.
Our Customers Say
- SRSamuel R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoWhat wizardry is this?!?
These Boveda bags are magic!! My Ammo-dor I built holds steady, around the percentage on the label. (+/- .5%) As long as I enjoy cigars, I’ll always use these. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- VFVirgil F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoBoveda 69% RH packets.
They work as advertised. I wouldn’t have a humidor with out the additional of the Boveda packs.
- CSCyrus S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoIn my tupidor.
- PFPeter F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat invention
As a frequent traveller having the ability to take my own cigars on long trips is fantastic.
- JHJaime H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSingle Size 69% RH
Purchased them before good reliable product