Boveda 65% RH Single Size 320
65% RH is for:
- Wood humidors with a tight seal, acrylic humidors and plastic humidors
- Challenging climate of year-round high humidity
- Storing Cuban cigars, which are tightly bound and can mold at a higher RH
- Aging and long-term (multi-year) storage for most premium cigars
- Better burn if cigars extinguish quickly
- Prefer a less-humidified cigar
- Up to 5 lb of English, flakes and other non-flavored pipe tobacco
- More condensed humidity control for a large airtight humidor (Use a Boveda 320 instead of several Size 60 packs.)
- Long-lasting humidity control in a small airtight humidor (In a 25-count humidor, the Size 320 provides cigar protection for up to 1 year!)
HOW TO USE:
Boveda is safe to touch cigars.
First remove the clear overwrap from the Boveda, then simply place the unwrapped pack in your humidor and close the lid, it’s that easy. Boveda 65% RH automatically restores and maintains humidity in airtight desktop and cabinet humidors, tupperdors and polymer (plastic) humidors.
Don't mix RH (Relative Humidity) levels within the same humidor. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
HOW MANY SIZE 320 TO USE:
Use one (1) Size 320 Boveda for every 100 TOTAL cigars a humidor can hold. Example: For a 250-cigar capacity humidor, use three (3) Size 320 Boveda at once. For smaller humidors, use Size 60 Boveda.
Each single Boveda is individually overwrapped.
Keep the Size 320 in its outer cardboard box—it provides protection and stability. (And attaches to a Boveda Mounting Plate, which lifts your pack up and out of the way.) If this Boveda doesn’t fit in your humidor, you can remove the Size 320 from its outer cardboard box. Just make sure the blue packet doesn’t get pinched or crimped when you close the humidor’s lid.
In a humidor: 2 to 4 months (will last up to a year in a smaller 25-count humidor)
Unopened package: Up to 2 years
To increase the lifespan of Boveda in a wood humidor, season your new humidor with Boveda for Seasoning packs.
Do the touch test. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda is totally rigid to avoid a lapse in humidity protection in your humidor.
Boveda is still working if you feel: • Hardening at its corners • Soft spots among some hard areas
Boveda is expired if: • The entire pack feels rock solid all the way through.
It's common that the actual RH of a humidor will stabilize up to 5 points lower than the Boveda RH you use because of humidor quality and ambient dryness. In an airtight environment, all Boveda are accurate to +/- 2% of the RH printed on the pack.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:
Size 320: 6.75" x 5" x 0.82"
KEEP A TIDY HUMIDOR?
Slip the Size 320 onto the Boveda Mounting Plate, which affixes it to the lid of a humidor.
3 Steps to Protect
NO MESS. JUST PLACE A BOVEDA IN YOUR HUMIDOR.
Place Boveda in your humidor right on top of your cigars or use a Boveda Holder. If your Boveda is wrapped in a clear overwrap, remove the overwrap first before putting Boveda in your humidor. Boveda is FDA compliant food safe.
NO WORRIES. SIMPLY CLOSE THE LID.
Boveda will begin working immediately to precisely stabilize the humidity levels in the humidor.
Know with confidence that your collection is protected. Enjoy the perfect smoke, every time.
Our Customers Say
- RFRalph F.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars3 months agoNot Happy
Added 2 60 gram 65% packs to my Newair 250 plus 3 320 gram 65% packs to get my Humidor to 65° RH with 150 cigars. Today reading was 73%.. So not happy.. the packs have been in the Humidor for over 2 weeksBOBoveda® Official Site3 months ago
Thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for troubleshooting assistance.
- DDDan D.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 week ago65 pack not lowering RH
Boveda packs not lowering RH after being in humidor for over a week. Maintaining an RH of 73-74. Any suggestions? These are Davidoff, Prometheus and Savoy humidors. Thanks!BOBoveda® Official Site15 seconds ago
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on our product. We are always happy to help troubleshoot your humidor. Please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Boveda products will never give off more RH than is printed on your Boveda. The first step is calibrating your hygrometer. https://bovedainc.com/question/why-do-i-need-to-calibrate-a-hygrometer/
- FIFrankie I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAll good
So far so good. It's keeping the RH in my humidor at 65%.
- CWCharles W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove the product and the service
So I ordered the wrong percentage. I had ordered a 65% when I needed a 69%. Customer service immediately shipped me out the correct product! Now for the actual product. I am running a 320 69% in a 100 count wood humidor. In just a few days it is running a consistent 68-69% RH, and has been holding for a couple weeks without fail. The humidor was seasoned with the Boveda 84% for 2 weeks as prescribed, and I am not having any humidity issues. I even started an overflow humidor with an airtight brilliance container, plopped a 69% 60 gram in, and the humidity leveled out within a few hours. No fuss humidification!
- TATom A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 months ago$
Work well but a little overpriced