Boveda One-Step 75% Hygrometer Calibration Kit for Cannabis and Hemp
Are you sure your cannabis hygrometer is telling the truth? Is your weed really between 58-62% RH? Hygrometers are finicky and must be calibrated to provide accurate readings.
If not, the RH could climb above 65% RH or plummet below 55% RH and you'd never know. The wrong RH puts cannabis at risk for moldy weed, overly-dry weed, terpene loss and trichome damage. Even hours outside the ideal RH range matter.Use this 75% RH Calibration Kit to:
- Get an accurate RH reading in just 24 hours
- Calibrate a new humidity sensor, digital hygrometer or analog hygrometer—even if it claims to be pre-calibrated, it will be inaccurate
- Re-calibrate each hygrometer or sensor every six months
Calibrate a hygrometer more often if you struggle with:
- Low or high RH readings
- Blowing through Boveda in less than two months
- Maintaining steady RH in a cannabis container
HOW TO USE:
- Place your hygrometer/sensor inside the bag along with the 75% RH Boveda pack, then completely reclose the zipper.
- Allow the kit to sit for a minimum of 24 hours at a room temperature between 65 and 75°F (18 and 24°C).
- Check the reading of the hygrometer/sensor:
• If the reading is 75% RH, this calibration is complete.
• If the reading is higher or lower than 75% RH: Note the difference as the margin of error for future readings. Or manually adjust your settings to 75% RH using a 1- or 2-point calibration technique and repeat the above three (3) steps.
- Reclose the bag with the Boveda pack inside to reuse the kit within three (3) months.
- To keep a hygrometer performing effectively, recalibrate it every six (6) months.
Don't mix RH (Relative Humidity) levels within the same cannabis jar, tin, bag or medicine bottle. And do not use Boveda in the same cannabis container with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
Opened: 3 months
Unopened package: Up to 2 years
In an airtight environment, all Boveda are accurate to +/- 2% of the RH printed on the pack.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:
5.5"/13.97 cm x 7"/17.78 cm