Cedar Boveda Holder for a Cigar Humidor
If you'd rather see cigars instead of Boveda when you open your humidor, elevate your packs with an official Boveda Holder.This Cedar Boveda Holder:
- Holds four (4) Size 60 Boveda (Use four (4) Size 60 Boveda for every 100 cigars your humidor can hold.)
- Attaches to a humidor to securely hold Boveda in place.
- Includes easy-to-use stick-on mounting kits.
- Remains affixed no matter how many times you open and close a humidor's lid.
- Gives you easier access to cigars—no working around the packs.
- Installs on the reverse side of a humidor shelf or tray, too.
HOW TO USE:
Although Boveda is safe to touch cigars, some smokers like their humidor packs up and out of the way. You can install the Cedar Boveda Holder inside your humidor using either the hook and loop or the magnet kit. Both mounting kits arrive with the holder. (The Size 60 Boveda for Tobacco are sold separately.)
STEP 1, PREP THE HUMIDOR SURFACE:
- Use a dry cloth to wipe down what you're attaching the holder to, such as the underside of the humidor lid, a tray or a shelf.
- Choose either the enclosed metal or magnetic sheet to affix to the humidor, then peel off the paper backing to expose the adhesive. (If you're using the enclosed hook and loop kit, affix the soft-sided strips to the humidor.)
- With the sticky side up, apply the sheet to the humidor. Apply simultaneous pressure for 60 seconds to the sheet and the reverse side of the lid, shelf or tray. (If you hear any cracking, back off on the pressure.)
STEP 2, PREP THE WOOD HOLDER:
- You do not need to season the Cedar Boveda Holder before using it.
- Wipe down the holder with a dry cloth.
- Place the holder on a hard surface.
- Peel off the paper backing on the remaining sheet.
- Place the sticky side on the back of the wood holder and apply soft pressure for 60 seconds. (Again, if you hear any cracking, don't use as much muscle.)
STEP: 3, WAIT A DAY:
- Allow the adhesive to set for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, slip two Boveda Size 60 into each side of the holder.
- Attach the back of the holder to your humidor.
7" x 6" x 1"
You can use Size 60 Boveda in your humidor without a Cedar Boveda Holder, but it sure does make for a handsome presentation.
As always, do not mix different Boveda RH levels within the same humidor. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
Our Customers Say
- AUAnthony U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoOutstanding Accessory for a humidor!
The 4 pack cedar holder is an outstanding humidor accessory! You can insert the holder inside the humidor which creates an elegant aesthetic compared to just dropping the packs on top of your cigars. You can also affix the holder to the humidor lid. Beware though. The four pack holder can get heavy and challenges the magnets shipped with the holder. I had to procure stronger magnets to keep the 4 pack holder firmly affixed to my humidor lid.
- LSLee S.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars3 months agoCedar Boveda Holder for a Cigar Humidor
It would be just fine except that the magnet that is supposed to stick to the cedar holder does not stick it keeps falling off! And yes, I follow the instructions to the letter on how to mount it.BOBoveda® Official Site2 months ago
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please reach out to us at email@example.com so we can provide further assistance.
- RCRob C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoCedar RH Pack Holder
I bought the Boveda RH Pack holder for my humidor. It attaches on the inside of the lid of the humidor, either by velcro, or by magnets, both which come with your purchase. It holds up to 4 RH packs, which will depend on how many cigars your humidor holds. It's a neat way to store the RH acks without them sitting on the cigars themselves. I am very happy with this purchase, and recommend this Cedar Boveda Pack Holder to any cigar aficienado!