Cedar Boveda Holder for a Cigar Humidor
If you'd rather see cigars instead of Boveda when you open your humidor, elevate your packs with an official Boveda Holder.This Cedar Boveda Holder:
- Holds four (4) Size 60 Boveda (Use four (4) Size 60 Boveda for every 100 cigars your humidor can hold.)
- Attaches to a humidor to securely hold Boveda in place.
- Includes easy-to-use stick-on mounting kits.
- Remains affixed no matter how many times you open and close a humidor's lid.
- Gives you easier access to cigars—no working around the packs.
- Installs on the reverse side of a humidor shelf or tray, too.
HOW TO USE:
Although Boveda is safe to touch cigars, some smokers like their humidor packs up and out of the way. You can install the Cedar Boveda Holder inside your humidor using either the hook and loop or the magnet kit. Both mounting kits arrive with the holder. (The Size 60 Boveda for Tobacco are sold separately.)
STEP 1, PREP THE HUMIDOR SURFACE:
- Use a dry cloth to wipe down what you're attaching the holder to, such as the underside of the humidor lid, a tray or a shelf.
- Choose either the enclosed metal or magnetic sheet to affix to the humidor, then peel off the paper backing to expose the adhesive. (If you're using the enclosed hook and loop kit, affix the soft-sided strips to the humidor.)
- With the sticky side up, apply the sheet to the humidor. Apply simultaneous pressure for 60 seconds to the sheet and the reverse side of the lid, shelf or tray. (If you hear any cracking, back off on the pressure.)
STEP 2, PREP THE WOOD HOLDER:
- You do not need to season the Cedar Boveda Holder before using it.
- Wipe down the holder with a dry cloth.
- Place the holder on a hard surface.
- Peel off the paper backing on the remaining sheet.
- Place the sticky side on the back of the wood holder and apply soft pressure for 60 seconds. (Again, if you hear any cracking, don't use as much muscle.)
STEP: 3, WAIT A DAY:
- Allow the adhesive to set for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, slip two Boveda Size 60 into each side of the holder.
- Attach the back of the holder to your humidor.
7" x 6" x 1"
You can use Size 60 Boveda in your humidor without a Cedar Boveda Holder, but it sure does make for a handsome presentation.
As always, do not mix different Boveda RH levels within the same humidor. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.