NEW! 1 Pound Boveda Fresh Bag
Ditch the turkey bag! Expertly cultivated bud deserves an expertly designed cannabis storage bag. Keeps large amounts of weed fresh for months. Preloaded with The Original Terpene Shield™, so buds stay as fluffy as the day you started curing them. For a premium smoke, preserve premium flower in this professional-grade, long-term storage solution. A must for home growers!
Why The Original Terpene Shield?
The natural, FDA-compliant ingredients in the bag’s Size 67 Boveda 62% RH terpene shield:
- Preserve freshness, quality and weight while keeping cannabis in the safe zone—55%-65% relative humidity (RH)
- Protect against mold growth
- Prevent weed from drying out to prolong shelf life
- Save terpenes for lively flavor, rich aroma and full effect when ground
Why a Boveda 1 lb Fresh Bag to Store Flower?
Zips tightly closed! Easy to open! Reusable! Constructed from premium, multi-layer, 4.5mil to:
- Preserve up to 1 pound (500 grams) of cannabis or hemp flower
- Protect against UV damage
- Reduce static buildup
- Prevent odors from escaping
- Keep oxygen and other unwanted gasses out
Unlike a Turkey Bag or Tote, This Cannabis Storage Is Designed for Growers:
- Viewing window gives quick visibility to bag’s contents
- Writable space to customize with strain and harvest date
- 8" gusseted bottom opens to sit flat when filled with buds
- Space saving—folds flat when not in use
HOW TO USE:
- Open the bag, take out the Boveda terpene shield and remove the clear overwrap. Do not open the brown packet itself.
- Return the unwrapped Boveda 62% RH packet to the Boveda Fresh Bag.
- Add your flower. (Boveda is safe to touch cannabis.)
- Gently close the bag using the zipper to secure your stash.
- Store in a dry, cool place out of direct sunlight.
- Order Size 67 Boveda 62% RH to refill a 1 Pound Boveda Fresh Bag once your Boveda 62% RH becomes rock hard and expires.
Storing multiple strains? Mark the cultivar name and package date on the front of the Fresh Bag to organize your cannabis.
The Boveda terpene shield is individually overwrapped inside the 1 Pound Boveda Fresh Bag.
- Expect Boveda to last a minimum of 3 months in the Boveda Fresh Bag. It can last longer depending on how frequently the bag is opened and the storage conditions.
- Unopened Boveda pack inside the 1 Pound Boveda Fresh Bag: Up to 2 years
- Order Size 67 Boveda 62% RH to refill a 1 Pound Boveda Fresh Bag
The Boveda Fresh Bag is reusable; just replace the terpene shield with a new one. Order replacement terpene shields BEFORE the pack is rigid to avoid a lapse in humidity protection in your storage bag. Learn about Save & Subscribe to automatically receive replacement Boveda.
Do the touch test:
Boveda is still working if you feel:
- Hardening at its corners
- Soft spots among some hard areas
Boveda is expired if:
- The entire pack feels rock solid all the way through
Never mix RH levels within the same Fresh Bag. Do not use Boveda in the same cannabis container as other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
All Boveda are accurate to +/- 2% of the RH printed on the pack in an airtight environment.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent.
16”/40.64 cm x 16”/40.64 cm x 8”/20.32 cm (expanded gusset)
SIZE 67 DIMENSIONS:
3.5”/8.89 cm x 5.25”/13.335 cm
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you need 2-way humidity packs in a Boveda Fresh Bags?
Your Boveda Fresh Bag is preloaded with a Size 67 Boveda 62%. To maintain a consistent and constant relative humidity environment between 58% and 62%, we recommend you always use a Boveda 2-way humidity packs
Do Boveda Fresh Bag keep cannabis fresh on their own?
Cannabis on its own starts to degrade immediately, even when it’s in an airtight tote, jar, or bag. Without a solution like Boveda’s patented saltwater solution, cannabis will degrade if left alone in any container, no matter how airtight.
Do Boveda Fresh Bag preserve terpenes?
To best prevent terpene evaporation, a 2-way humidity pack like Boveda is necessary. Without one, terpene evaporation is always happening, regardless of the container.
Do Boveda Fresh Bags keep cannabis between 58% & 62% RH?
Boveda Fresh Bags provide the optimal environment for storing cannabis with a Boveda 58% or 62% RH to maintain the proper humidity level inside the bag.
What is the best way to keep your weed fresh?
The best way to keep your weed fresh is by keeping it in an airtight container with a 2-way humidity pack from Boveda to maintain its RH (relative humidity) between 58% & 62%.
How do I keep an ounce (oz) or quarter pound (qp) of weed fresh?
The same way you’d preserve any amount! By keeping it in an airtight container with a 2-way humidity pack like Boveda, to maintain its RH (relative humidity) between 58% & 62%. You can shop a variety of sizes of airtight containers & Boveda throughout our site.
Our Customers Say
- LDLisa D.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars5 months agoRipped
Soooo this is a great product. Until it’s not. Ripped right at the seam when I opened it after a few opens. Not cool.BOBoveda® Official Site5 months ago
Thank you for the feedback and review. Please reach out to us at email@example.com so we can resolve your order issue.
- YWYoung W.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars5 months agoRipped
Bag worked great for about 3 opens on the 4th one the bag completely failed. Other than that really enjoy the product don’t think I will be purchasing anotherBOBoveda® Official Site5 months ago
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with your Boveda Fresh Bag.
- EBElizabeth B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoI use this bag if I don’t have time to can during the cure.
I love this bag. It’s so convenient and reusable too. I didn’t have time to trim and can but had to start the process of curing. All this is time sensitive to get the best result and this bag allows me to quickly and easily start the cure.
- CMChristina M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoSmell proof
Works well. Holds a lot
- ASAaron S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAwesome