Large CVault Storage Container
Together with the power of Boveda's patented 2-way humidity control, a CVault container helps you create the perfect storage environment for cannabis, from the cure through to consumption. Boveda, the original terpene shield, saves the terpenes while the lightproof and airtight design protects stored cannabis from degrading.
Small CVault is now sold with the new twist cap.
Includes two (2) Boveda 62% RH Size 8 terpene shields. All-natural salts and purified water inside keep terpenes protected for 2-4 months. Just place the pack into the specially-engineered lid and let Boveda get to work saving your terps. Replace when Boveda is rigid.
Preserves the aroma, flavor and effectiveness until after the grind. Boveda creates a monolayer of purified water molecules that naturally coats trichomes to shield terpenes and cannabinoids, preserving these active compounds until use.
Lightproof, food-grade stainless steel design prevents cannabis from degrading.
Food-grade silicone seal latches closed to create an airtight environment to prevent oxidation of cannabis.
Shatter-proof -- unlike glass jars.
Stackable to easily maximize your vertical storage space for home growers or dispensaries.
Professional-grade storage containers are available in three other sizes:
- Small Twist (3.25" x 1.75") stores up to ½ ounce (14 grams) cannabis/hemp, includes 1 Size 8 Boveda
- Medium (4" x 2.67") stores up to 1 ounce (28 grams) cannabis/hemp, includes 1 Size 8 Boveda
- 2 Liter (7" x 4") stores up to ¼ pound (112 grams) cannabis/hemp, includes 1 Size 67 Boveda
HOW TO USE:
- Open the CVault using the latches and remove the Boveda pack.
- Remove the plastic overwrap from the Boveda (do NOT open the brown pack itself!)
- Insert the Boveda into the slot under the lid of the CVault.
- TIP: Fold three seams of the Boveda pack, hold the unfolded side and slip it into the holder. This helps secure the Boveda so it doesn’t fall out when opening and closing, but if it does, just know it’s safe for Boveda to touch cannabis!
- Fill the CVault with buds.
- Replace the lid and secure with the latches.
Do not mix Boveda RH levels within the same container, and do not use Boveda in the same container with other humidification products. They will counteract each other and reduce the efficiency of the Boveda.
In CVault: 2 to 4 months (or less depending on the moisture content of the flower, how frequently the container is opened, and the storage conditions)
Unopened Package: Up to two (2) years
Do the touch test. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda is totally rigid to avoid a lapse in humidity protection in your cannabis container.
Boveda is still working if you feel:
- Hardening at its corners
- Soft spots among some hard areas
Boveda is expired if:
- The entire pack feels rock solid all the way through.
In an airtight environment, all Boveda are accurate to +/- 2% of the RH printed on the pack.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
Size 8: 2.75"/6.985 cm x 2.5"/6.35 cm
Large CVault: 4"/75 cm x 3.33"/8.46 cm
Our Customers Say
- LMLouis M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoWorks Like a Charm!
Works Like a Charm! Keeps flower in optimal condition, with no mess or fuss!! Plus it looks great too!!!
- MVMatt V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat
Size is perfect and seals tight. Great product.