Slim Cedar Boveda Holder for a Humidor
Cedar is a natural for cigar storage and humidor accessories. Slip a Boveda into each side of this holder to protect your cigars with 2-way humidity control while you keep a tidy humidor.This Cedar Boveda Holder:
- Holds two (2) Size 60 Boveda side-by-side (Use two (2) Size 60 Boveda for every 50 cigars your humidor can hold.)
- Attaches to a humidor to securely hold Boveda in place.
- Includes easy-to-use stick-on mounting kits.
- Remains affixed no matter how many times you open and close a humidor.
- Gives you easier access to cigars—no working around the packs.
HOW TO USE:
Although Boveda is safe to touch cigars, some smokers like their humidor packs up and out of the way. You can install the Cedar Boveda Holder inside your humidor using either the hook and loop or the magnet kit. Both mounting kits arrive with the holder. (The Size 60 Boveda for Tobacco are sold separately.)
STEP 1, PREP THE HUMIDOR SURFACE:
- Use a dry cloth to wipe down the underside of the humidor lid.
- Choose either the enclosed metal or magnetic sheet to affix to the humidor, then peel off the paper backing to expose the adhesive. (If you're using the enclosed hook and loop kit, affix the soft-sided strips to the humidor.)
- With the sticky side up, apply the sheet to the humidor. Apply simultaneous pressure for 60 seconds to the sheet and the reverse side of the lid. (If you hear any cracking, back off on the pressure.)
STEP 2, PREP THE CEDAR HOLDER:
- You do not need to season the Cedar Boveda Holder before using it.
- Wipe down the holder with a dry cloth.
- Place the holder on a hard surface.
- Peel off the paper backing on the remaining sheet.
- Place the sticky side on the back of the holder and apply soft pressure for 60 seconds. (Again, if you hear any cracking, don't use as much muscle.)
STEP: 3, WAIT A DAY:
- Allow the adhesive to set for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, slip a Boveda Size 60 into each side of the holder.
- Attach the back of the holder inside your humidor's lid.
7" x 6" x .6"
You can use Size 60 Boveda in your humidor without a Cedar Boveda Holder, but it sure does make for a handsome presentation.
As always, do not mix different Boveda RH levels within the same humidor. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.