Brushed Aluminum Boveda Holder for a Humidor
This sleek Boveda Holder is a space-saving way to keep aneat humidor while keeping cigars fresh with Boveda. The slim profile of the sturdy brushed aluminum design sports smooth rounded edges.A Boveda Holder:
- Attaches to a humidor to securely hold Boveda in place.
- Includes easy-to-use stick-on mounting kits.
- Remains affixed no matter how many times you open and close you humidor.
- Gives you easier access to cigars—no working around the packs.
- Holds one (1) Size 60 Boveda (Use one (1) Size 60 Boveda for every 50 cigars your humidor can hold.)
- Stows Boveda in a wood, acrylic or hard-sided travel humidor
HOW TO USE:
Although Boveda is safe to touch cigars, some smokers like their humidor packs up and out of the way. You can install the Aluminum Boveda Holder inside your humidor using either the hook and loop or the magnet kit. Both mounting kits arrive with the holder. (The Size 60 Boveda for Tobacco are sold separately.)
STEP 1, PREP THE HUMIDOR SURFACE:
- Use a dry cloth to wipe down the underside of the humidor lid.
- Choose either the enclosed metal or magnetic sheet to affix to the humidor, then peel off the paper backing to expose the adhesive. (If you're using the enclosed hook and loop kit, affix the soft-sided strips to the humidor.)
- With the sticky side up, apply the sheet to the humidor. Apply simultaneous pressure for 60 seconds to the sheet and the reverse side of the lid. (If you hear any cracking, back off on the pressure.)
STEP 2, PREP THE ALUMINUM HOLDER:
- Use a dry cloth to wipe down the holder.
- Place the holder on a hard surface.
- Peel off the paper backing on the remaining sheet.
- Place the sticky side on the back of the holder and apply soft pressure for 60 seconds. (Again, if you hear any cracking, don't use as much muscle.)
STEP: 3, WAIT A DAY:
- Allow the adhesive to set for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, slip one (1) Boveda Size 60 into the holder.
- Attach the back of the holder inside your humidor's lid.
HOW TO INSTALL A BOVEDA HOLDER IN A HARD-SIDED PORTABLE HUMIDOR:
- Cut a cavity the size of the holder into the padding of the lid’s foam.
- Slip the Boveda into the holder.
- Nestle the holder inside the cutout.
5.5" x 3.75" x .5"
You can use Size 60 Boveda in your humidor without an Aluminum Boveda Holder, but it sure does make for a spiffy presentation.
As always, do not mix different Boveda RH levels within the same humidor. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.