Boveda 75% RH 10-Pack Size 8 for a Travel Humidor
The way you like to smoke matters. Using Boveda, you choose the RH that's ideal for your cigars, where you keep them and how you smoke them. Protect the full-flavor of cigars on the go with 2-way humidity control.
- Non-plastic travel humidors and cigar cases (In an airtight plastic or acrylic humidor, 75% RH is too high.)
- Challenging cigar conditions—year-round low humidity and high altitudes
- Better burn if cigars burn too quickly
- Prefer a more-humidified cigar
- Up to 1 oz aromatic pipe tobacco
- Small-size humidors—up to a 5-count
HOW TO USE:
Boveda is safe to touch cigars.
- Simply place Boveda in your humidor and close the lid, it’s that easy.
- Boveda 75% RH automatically restores and maintains humidity in non-polymer (non-plastic) travel humidors and cigar cases.
Don't mix RH (Relative Humidity) levels within the same humidor. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
HOW MANY SIZE 8 TO USE:
Use one (1) Size 8 Boveda for every 5 TOTAL cigars a humidor can hold. Example: For a 10-cigar capacity travel humidor, use two (2) Size 8 Boveda at once. For bigger humidors, use Size 60 Boveda.
A Boveda 10-Pack is packaged in a resealable high-barrier heavy-duty plastic bag with a zip closure. Each Boveda is not individually overwrapped.
In a humidor: 2 to 4 months
Unopened package: Up to 2 years
Do the touch test. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda is totally rigid to avoid a lapse in humidity protection in your humidor.
Boveda is still working if you feel: • Hardening at its corners • Soft spots among some hard areas
Boveda is expired if: • The entire pack feels rock solid all the way through.
It's common that the actual RH of a humidor will stabilize up to 5 points lower than the Boveda RH you use because of humidor quality and ambient dryness. In an airtight environment, all Boveda are accurate to +/- 2% of the RH printed on the pack.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:
Size 8: 2.75" x 2.5"
3 Steps to Protect
NO MESS. JUST PLACE A BOVEDA IN YOUR HUMIDOR.
Place Boveda in your humidor right on top of your cigars or use a Boveda Holder. If your Boveda is wrapped in a clear overwrap, remove the overwrap first before putting Boveda in your humidor. Boveda is FDA compliant food safe.
NO WORRIES. SIMPLY CLOSE THE LID.
Boveda will begin working immediately to precisely stabilize the humidity levels in the humidor.
Know with confidence that your collection is protected. Enjoy the perfect smoke, every time.
Our Customers Say
- PSPaul S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoGood stuff!
Thank you for having exactly the products my coworkers and I needed and getting our order done correctly and fast! All of it looks great!
- ALAndrew L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat
- SNStephen N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoPerfect for the Traveler
I opt for more humidity when I travel since the cigar holder is usually opened more frequently. The Boveda product is always consistent in keeping my sticks in great shape, and the "insert and forget" process is the icing on the cake.