Boveda 69% RH 10-Pack Size 8 for a Travel Humidor
Even a few hours without 2-way humidity control can affect your cigars. Enjoy the full flavor you paid for wherever you're headed—golfing, skiing, fishing, herfing, clubbing, etc.
- Plastic travel humidors, Pelican™ cigar cases, Herf-a-Dors and tupperdors
- Refilling Small Boveda Humidor Bags
- Storing most premium cigars
- Up to 1 oz of English, flakes and other non-flavored pipe tobacco
- Small-size humidors—up to a 5-count.
HOW TO USE:
Boveda is safe to touch cigars.
Simply place Boveda in your humidor and close the lid, it’s that easy. Boveda 69% RH automatically restores and maintains humidity in polymer (plastic) travel humidors and tupperdors. Use to refill small Boveda Humidor Bags, too.
Don't mix RH (Relative Humidity) levels within the same humidor. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
HOW MANY SIZE 8 TO USE:
Use one (1) Size 8 Boveda for every 5 TOTAL cigars a humidor can hold. Example: For a 10-cigar capacity travel humidor, use two (2) Size 8 Boveda at once. For bigger humidors, use Size 60 Boveda.
A Boveda 10-Pack is packaged in a resealable high-barrier heavy-duty plastic bag with a zip closure. Each Boveda is not individually overwrapped.
In a humidor: 2 to 4 months
In a small Boveda Humidor Bag: Up to 1 year
Unopened package: Up to 2 years
Do the touch test. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda is totally rigid to avoid a lapse in humidity protection in your humidor.
Boveda is still working if you feel: • Hardening at its corners • Soft spots among some hard areas
Boveda is expired if: • The entire pack feels rock solid all the way through.
It's common that the actual RH of a humidor will stabilize up to 5 points lower than the Boveda RH you use because of humidor quality and ambient dryness. In an airtight environment, all Boveda are accurate to +/- 2% of the RH printed on the pack.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:
Size 8: 2.75" x 2.5"
3 Steps to Protect
NO MESS. JUST PLACE A BOVEDA IN YOUR HUMIDOR.
Place Boveda in your humidor right on top of your cigars or use a Boveda Holder. If your Boveda is wrapped in a clear overwrap, remove the overwrap first before putting Boveda in your humidor. Boveda is FDA compliant food safe.
NO WORRIES. SIMPLY CLOSE THE LID.
Boveda will begin working immediately to precisely stabilize the humidity levels in the humidor.
Know with confidence that your collection is protected. Enjoy the perfect smoke, every time.
Our Customers Say
- DIDouglas I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoVersatile size and work great!
These little humidipacks are really awesome for using in ziplocks with cigars, say in a golf bag or on a boat. And they're perfect for individual cigar canisters that I keep in my golf bag, too! I love these things!!!
- PSPETER S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoPerfect Humidification
They are the ideal size for the traveling cigar smoker.
- DKDuane K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFantastic an exceptional
The products are fantastic, and the customer service is exceptional. A pleasure to do business with this brand..
- CPColby P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat for travel
Works perfect to take cigars on vacation and keep them perfect!
- ACAlvin C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago10 Pack on Track
My 10 pack of Boveda 69% is a life saver for my humidor.