Boveda 65% RH Single Size 60
Fine tune your humidor for the type of cigars you prefer and the climate you live in. Such precision is yours when you use Boveda to protect against excess moisture as you store and age premium cigars.65% RH is for:
- Wood cigar humidors with a tight seal, acrylic humidors and plastic humidors
- Challenging climate of year-round high humidity
- Storing Cuban cigars, which are tightly bound and can mold at a higher RH
- Aging and long-term (multi-year) storage for most premium cigars
- Better burn if cigars extinguish quickly
- Prefer a less-humidified cigar
- Up to 1 lb of English, flakes and other non-flavored pipe tobacco
- Up to a 25-count cigar humidor (For larger humidors, use one Size 60 for every 25 cigars your humidor can hold.)
HOW TO USE:
Boveda is safe to touch cigars.
First remove the clear overwrap from the Boveda, then simply place the unwrapped pack in your humidor and close the lid, it’s that easy. Boveda 65% RH automatically restores and maintains humidity in airtight desktop humidors and polymer (plastic) travel humidors and cigar cases.
Don't mix RH (Relative Humidity) levels within the same humidor. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
HOW MANY SIZE 60 TO USE:
Use one (1) Size 60 Boveda for every 25 TOTAL cigars a humidor can hold. Example: For a 75-cigar capacity humidor, use three (3) Size 60 Boveda. For bigger humidors, use Size 320 Boveda.
Each Boveda is individually overwrapped.
In a humidor: 2 to 4 months
Unopened package: Up to 2 years
To increase the lifespan of Boveda in a wood humidor, season your new humidor with Boveda for Seasoning packs.
Do the touch test. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda is totally rigid to avoid a lapse in humidity protection in your humidor.
Boveda is still working if you feel: • Hardening at its corners • Soft spots among some hard areas
Boveda is expired if: • The entire pack feels rock solid all the way through.
It's common that the actual RH of a humidor will stabilize up to 5 points lower than the Boveda RH you use because of humidor quality and ambient dryness. In an airtight environment, all Boveda are accurate to +/- 2% of the RH printed on the pack.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:
Size 60: 5.25" x 3.5"
3 Steps to Protect
NO MESS. JUST PLACE A BOVEDA IN YOUR HUMIDOR.
Place Boveda in your humidor right on top of your cigars or use a Boveda Holder. If your Boveda is wrapped in a clear overwrap, remove the overwrap first before putting Boveda in your humidor. Boveda is FDA compliant food safe.
NO WORRIES. SIMPLY CLOSE THE LID.
Boveda will begin working immediately to precisely stabilize the humidity levels in the humidor.
Know with confidence that your collection is protected. Enjoy the perfect smoke, every time.
Our Customers Say
- WHwalter h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agogreat
- JWJonathan W.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoThese run high. 65% is running around 68-69% for me.
The Boveda 65% RH Single Size 60 runs around 68-69% RH in my seasoned humidor. So if you're looking to keep a 62-65% RH range, it seems like these are not the Boveda you want. Unsatisfied with my purchase. As this is the lowest they offer within their 'cigar' category, it just creates further confusion. I would guess either the Boveda 58%/62% RH Single Size 67 within the 'cannabis' category is the product that is required for this range if they tend to run a little high.
- TEtimothy e.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoNo Hassle
I love this, Boveda takes care of my cigars for 3 months, then I subscribed and every three months they send me a new one and all I do is change out
- TTTrevor T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat product!
Arrived really fast and works great!
- SOSeth O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect for Cubans!
Brought my slightly dried out (I'm guessing it was around 45%-50%) Por Larrañaga back to perfect condition with no fuss, no worry, and no cracking of the wrapper. Wrapper also back to perfect condition, showing oils again.