Boveda 75% RH 4-Pack Size 60
Battling low RH in a wood humidor? Replacing Boveda after only a month? Cigars harsh and burning too fast? Switch to Boveda 75% RH to accommodate for your high amount of moisture loss while maintaining proper RH in your humidor. Such precision is yours when you use Boveda to fine-tune cigar protection for your locale and your humidor.75% RH is for:
- Drafty, leaky or inexpensive wood humidors and glass-topped humidors (In an airtight plastic or acrylic humidor, 75% RH is too high.)
- Challenging cigar conditions—year-round low humidity and high altitudes
- Better burn if cigars burn too quickly
- Prefer a more-humidified cigar
- Up to 1 lb aromatic pipe tobacco
The 4-Pack is for:
Small- to medium-size humidors—up to a 100-count. (Use one Size 60 for every 25 cigars your humidor can hold.)
HOW TO USE:
Boveda is safe to touch cigars.
Simply place Boveda in your humidor and close the lid, it’s that easy. Boveda 75% RH automatically restores and maintains humidity in wood humidors. (Use at your discretion if you store cigars in a very dry climate or at high altitudes.)
Don't mix RH (Relative Humidity) levels within the same humidor. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
HOW MANY SIZE 60 TO USE:
Use one (1) Size 60 Boveda for every 25 TOTAL cigars a humidor can hold. Example: For a 100-cigar capacity humidor, use four (4) Size 60 Boveda at once. For bigger humidors, use Size 320 Boveda.
A Boveda 4-Pack is packaged in a resealable high-barrier heavy-duty plastic bag with a zip closure. Each Boveda is not individually overwrapped.
In a humidor: 2 to 4 months
Unopened package: Up to 2 years
To increase the lifespan of Boveda in a wood humidor, season your new humidor with Boveda for Seasoning packs.
Do the touch test. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda is totally rigid to avoid a lapse in humidity protection in your humidor.
Boveda is still working if you feel: • Hardening at its corners • Soft spots among some hard areas
Boveda is expired if: • The entire pack feels rock solid all the way through.
It's common that the actual RH of a humidor will stabilize up to 5 points lower than the Boveda RH you use because of humidor quality and ambient dryness. In an airtight environment, all Boveda are accurate to +/- 1% of the RH printed on the pack.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:
Size 60: 5.25" x 3.5"
3 Steps to Protect
NO MESS. JUST PLACE A BOVEDA IN YOUR HUMIDOR.
Place Boveda in your humidor right on top of your cigars or use a Boveda Holder. If your Boveda is wrapped in a clear overwrap, remove the overwrap first before putting Boveda in your humidor. Boveda is FDA compliant food safe.
NO WORRIES. SIMPLY CLOSE THE LID.
Boveda will begin working immediately to precisely stabilize the humidity levels in the humidor.
Know with confidence that your collection is protected. Enjoy the perfect smoke, every time.
Our Customers Say
- HLHarold L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoThe best humidification I've ever used
I'm always satisfied with the Boveda packs. I just put them in my humidors and let them do what they do
- JKJohn K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBoveda
Product is easy to use and maintains humidity at desired level.
- JMJohn M G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMr
- JZJORGE Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBoveda 75% RH 4-Pack Size 60
- RRRoyce R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoREVIEW