Boveda 69% RH 4-Pack Size 60 for your Cigar Humidor
Precisely control humidity in your airtight cigar humidor to protect the essential oils and sugars in premium cigars. No more mess of using sponges, gels or beads.
- Wood cigar humidors with a tight seal, acrylic humidors, tupperdors, coolerdors as well as plastic travel humidors and cigar cases
- Refilling Boveda Humidor Bags
- Storing most premium cigars
- Up to 1 lb of English, flakes and other non-flavored pipe tobacco
- Small- to medium-size humidors—up to a 100-count. (Use one Size 60 for every 25 cigars your humidor can hold.)
HOW TO USE:
Boveda is safe to touch cigars.
Simply place Boveda in your humidor and close the lid, it’s that easy. Boveda 69% RH automatically restores and maintains humidity in airtight desktop humidors and polymer (plastic) travel humidors and cigar cases. Use to refill Boveda Humidor Bags, too.
Don't mix RH (Relative Humidity) levels within the same humidor. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
HOW MANY SIZE 60 TO USE:
Use one (1) Size 60 Boveda for every 25 TOTAL cigars a humidor can hold. Example: For a 100-cigar capacity humidor, use all four (4) Size 60 Boveda at once. For bigger humidors, use Size 320 Boveda.
A Boveda 4-Pack is packaged in a resealable high-barrier heavy-duty plastic bag with a zip closure. Each Boveda is not individually overwrapped.
In a humidor: 2 to 4 months
In a Boveda Humidor Bag: Up to 1 year
Unopened package: Up to 2 years
To increase the lifespan of Boveda in a wood humidor, season your new humidor with Boveda for Seasoning packs. Re-seasoning is recommended every six months, especially if you live in a dry climate or at high altitude.
Do the touch test. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda is totally rigid to avoid a lapse in humidity protection in your humidor.
Boveda is still working if you feel: • Hardening at its corners • Soft spots among some hard areas
Boveda is expired if: • The entire pack feels rock solid all the way through.
It's common that the actual RH of a humidor will stabilize up to 5 points lower than the Boveda RH you use because of humidor quality and ambient dryness. In an airtight environment, all Boveda are accurate to +/- 2% of the RH printed on the pack.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:
Size 60: 5.25" x 3.5"
3 Steps to Protect
NO MESS. JUST PLACE A BOVEDA IN YOUR HUMIDOR.
Place Boveda in your humidor right on top of your cigars or use a Boveda Holder. If your Boveda is wrapped in a clear overwrap, remove the overwrap first before putting Boveda in your humidor. Boveda is FDA compliant food safe.
NO WORRIES. SIMPLY CLOSE THE LID.
Boveda will begin working immediately to precisely stabilize the humidity levels in the humidor.
Know with confidence that your collection is protected. Enjoy the perfect smoke, every time.
Our Customers Say
- GGGary G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFantastic product. Now I do now loose sleep over my cigar collection
Rock solid and perfect for my humidors.
- SRStephen R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoNever worry
This product never lets you down. Best thing ever created for keeping items at there right humidity !!
Last really long, I never have thrown one away yet. Got two 320 packs that are close (over 3 years old)
- CGCecil G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLatest package
- DGDominick G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNo brainer!
I never have to worry about humidity ever!
- MDMartin D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoThe best method for keeping your cigar fresh!
I’ve been for years now Boveda has been my go-to method for keeping my cigars in top notch condition.