Boveda 69% RH 20-Pack Brick Size 60 to Keep Cigars Fresh
Precisely control humidity in your airtight humidor to protect the essential oils and sugars in premium cigars. No more mess of using sponges, gels or beads to keep your cigars fresh.
- Wood humidors with a tight seal, acrylic humidors, tupperdors, coolerdors as well as plastic travel humidors and cigar cases
- Refilling Boveda Humidor Bags
- Storing most premium cigars
- Up to 1 lb of English, flakes and other non-flavored pipe tobacco
- One extra-large humidor—up to a 500-count
- Multiple small- or medium-size humidors (Use one Size 60 for every 25 cigars your humidor can hold.)
- Year's worth of Boveda for a typical 125-count humidor
HOW TO USE:
Boveda is safe to touch cigars. Simply place Boveda in your humidor and close the lid, it’s that easy. Boveda 69% RH automatically restores and maintains humidity in wood humidors with a tight seal, acrylic humidors, tupperdors, coolerdors, polymer (plastic) travel humidors and cigar cases. Use to refill Boveda Humidor Bags, too.
Don't mix RH (Relative Humidity) levels within the same humidor. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
HOW MANY SIZE 60 TO USE:
Use one (1) Size 60 Boveda for every 25 TOTAL cigars a humidor can hold. Example: For a 125-cigar capacity humidor, use five (5) Size 60 Boveda at once. For bigger humidors, use Size 320 Boveda.
A Boveda 20-Pack Brick is packaged in a heavy-duty plastic bag that is resealable using its attached tape enclosure. Each Boveda is not individually overwrapped.
In a humidor: 2 to 4 months
In a Boveda Humidor Bag: Up to 1 year
Unopened package: Up to 2 years
To increase the lifespan of Boveda in a wood humidor, season your new humidor with Boveda for Seasoning packs. Re-seasoning is recommended every six months, especially if you live in a dry climate or at high altitude.
Do the touch test. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda is totally rigid to avoid a lapse in humidity protection in your humidor.
Boveda is still working if you feel: • Hardening at its corners • Soft spots among some hard areas
Boveda is expired if: • The entire pack feels rock solid all the way through.
It's common that the actual RH of a humidor will stabilize up to 5 points lower than the Boveda RH you use because of humidor quality and ambient dryness. In an airtight environment, all Boveda are accurate to +/- 2% of the RH printed on the pack.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:
Size 60: 5.25" x 3.5"
5.5" x 6" x 3.5"
3 Steps to Protect
NO MESS. JUST PLACE A BOVEDA IN YOUR HUMIDOR.
Place Boveda in your humidor right on top of your cigars or use a Boveda Holder. If your Boveda is wrapped in a clear overwrap, remove the overwrap first before putting Boveda in your humidor. Boveda is FDA compliant food safe.
NO WORRIES. SIMPLY CLOSE THE LID.
Boveda will begin working immediately to precisely stabilize the humidity levels in the humidor.
Know with confidence that your collection is protected. Enjoy the perfect smoke, every time.
Our Customers Say
- JFJAMES F.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars2 weeks agobrick or food? that is the question.
I like the product. But, it’s just too expensive.
- MSMerle S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoDisappointed
The packs are fine but I wouldn’t reorder from your company again. I found it cheaper from Thompson’s Cigar Company and Cigars Int’l.
- FLfred L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoStop delivering
Did great but I need to stop the deliveries not going through them as fast as possible. Thank you for understanding fred lees
- JSjim s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat product
Arrived on time out performed what is advertised
- SNSteve N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat Product
I'm a long time user of Boveda products who lives in very dry Arizona and they never disappoint. I'm very` pleased with the quality of the product and the quickness of the delivery. I would highly recommend Boveda for humidity control for whatever your needs might be.