Boveda Seasoning For Humidors and Wineadors Single Size 320
Going high-tech to preserve the full flavor of your cigar collection? If your wineador has wood shelves and trays, you should season it before you add in cigars. With Size 320 Boveda 84% RH, you'll use fewer packs to season a wineador. And there's nothing to measure, fill or spill. Just add the packs to an empty wineador and Boveda will automatically prep your unit for cigar storage.
- Seasoning wineadors before adding cigars
- Completely humidifying the cellular structure of the wood components inside wineadors
- Preventing new wineadors from robbing moisture from cigars and Boveda 69% maintenance packs
- Wineador cigar coolers—use one Size 320 for every 100 cigars your wineador can hold
HOW TO USE:
- Remove the clear overwrap from the Boveda 84% RH.
- With wood shelves and trays in place inside the wineador, place the unwrapped seasoning pack inside the EMPTY unit.
- Close the door and DO NOT OPEN THE WINEADOR FOR 14 DAYS—no matter what the hygrometer readings are.
- After 14 days, open the wineador, remove the seasoning pack, and discard it—seasoning packs aren’t reusable.
- Move cigars back into your seasoned wineador.
- Add in a Boveda 69% RH maintenance pack. (Available separately here.)
Expect to replace this first set of Boveda a bit sooner than you will subsequent packs, which will last from two to four (2-4) months.
Don't mix RH (Relative Humidity) levels within the same humidor. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
HOW MANY SIZE 320 TO USE:
Use one (1) Size 320 Boveda for every 100 TOTAL cigars a wineador can hold. Example: For a 250-cigar capacity wineador, use three (3) Size 320 Boveda at once.
(To season 100-count or larger wood humidor, use Size 60 Boveda 84% instead of Size 320. Why? Since there's more wood to condition in a wood humidor than in a wineador, using several Size 60 provides more seasoning surface area. Boveda for Seasoning Size 60 is available here.)
Each Boveda is individually overwrapped.
Unopened package: Up to two (2) years
It's common that the actual RH of a humidor will stabilize up to 5 points lower than the Boveda RH you use because of humidor quality and ambient dryness. In an airtight environment, all Boveda are accurate to +/- 2% of the RH printed on the pack.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:
Size 320: 6.75" x 5" x 0.82"
KEEP A TIDY WINEADOR?
Slip the Size 320 onto the Boveda Mounting Plate, which affixes to the shelf of a wineador.
3 Steps to Protect
NO MESS. JUST PLACE A BOVEDA IN YOUR HUMIDOR.
Place Boveda in your humidor right on top of your cigars or use a Boveda Holder. If your Boveda is wrapped in a clear overwrap, remove the overwrap first before putting Boveda in your humidor. Boveda is FDA compliant food safe.
NO WORRIES. SIMPLY CLOSE THE LID.
Boveda will begin working immediately to precisely stabilize the humidity levels in the humidor.
Know with confidence that your collection is protected. Enjoy the perfect smoke, every time.