Boveda One-Step 75% Hygrometer Calibration Kit
Inaccurate hygrometer readings put premium cigars at risk. Your cigars will smoke perfectly when you store them in a steady environment between 60 and 72% relative humidity (RH). So what’s the RH in your humidor?Use this 75% RH Calibration Kit to:
- Get an accurate RH reading in just 24 hours
- Calibrate a new humidity sensor, digital hygrometer or analog hygrometer—even if it claims to be pre-calibrated, it will be inaccurate
- Re-calibrate each hygrometer or sensor every six months
- Replace the messy, inaccurate bottle cap salt test
You may need to calibrate your hygrometer if you struggle with:
- Low RH readings
- Blowing through Boveda in less than two months
- Maintaining a wood humidor
HOW TO USE:
- Place your hygrometer/sensor inside and completely reclose the zipper.
- Allow the kit to sit for a minimum of 24 hours at a room temperature between 65 and 75°F.
- Check the reading of the hygrometer/sensor:
• If the reading is 75% RH, this calibration is complete.
• If the reading is higher or lower than 75% RH: Note the difference as the margin of error for future readings. Or manually adjust your settings to 75% RH using a 1- or 2-point calibration technique and repeat the above three (3) steps.
- Reclose the bag with the Boveda pack inside to reuse the kit within three (3) months.
- To keep a hygrometer performing effectively, recalibrate it every six (6) months.
Don't mix RH (Relative Humidity) levels within the same humidor. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
Opened: 3 months
Unopened package: Up to 2 years
In an airtight environment, all Boveda are accurate to +/- 2% of the RH printed on the pack.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:
5.5" x 7"