Small Boveda Humidor Bag
Even a few hours without humidity protection can affect the flavor and enjoyment of premium cigars. Travel with cigars but keep them fresh with 2-way humidity control. (Sorry, cigars not included.)
- 3X stronger—provides the same protective moisture barrier as a tupperdor—without the bulk
Protective barrier keeps humidity in, odors and dry air out
- Preloaded with Boveda 69% RH, which releases and absorbs moisture as needed to protect the oils and sugars in tobacco
- Durable—just replace the Boveda inside and you're good to go for another year
- Up to a 5 cigars
- One year of portable, airtight cigar storage
- Jacket pocket, backpack or handbag
- Added protection inside a porous travel cigar humidor—like a leather cigar case
HOW TO USE:
To open a Small Boveda Humidor Bag:
- On the sides of the bag near the top are notches to show you where to open the bag.
- Tear off the top of the bag, then pull the opposing top edges apart.
- Open the bag to insert your cigars. (The preloaded 69% RH is not individually overwrapped, so it’s ready to protect your cigars.)
- Gently run your fingers across the zipper closure on top to securely seal the humidor bag.
A humidor bag can last a lifetime. Even though it says “one year” on the front, the Boveda Humidor Bag is reusable. It’s the Boveda inside the humidor bag that expires after a year.
Do the touch test. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda is totally rigid to avoid a lapse in humidity protection in your humidor bag.
Boveda is still working if you feel: • Hardening at its corners • Soft spots among some hard areas
Boveda is expired if: • The entire pack feels rock solid all the way through.
Order Size 8 Boveda 69% RH to refill a Small Boveda Humidor Bag.
RH (Relative Humidity) above 69% is not recommended in a humidor bag, which is an airtight environment. If the moisture level is too high, cigars can develop mold. So stick with 69% RH, which prevents mold growth while humidifying cigars. Don't mix RH levels within the same humidor bag. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
In an airtight environment, all Boveda are accurate to +/- 2% of the RH printed on the pack.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent.
8.75" x 4.25"