Medium Boveda Humidor Bag
Camp, boat, hunt, après ski or fire pit with cigars but keep them fresh. Even a few hours without humidity protection can affect the flavor and enjoyment of premium cigars. Not an issue when you store sticks with 2-way humidity control. (Sorry, cigars not included.)
- 3X stronger—provides the same protective moisture barrier as a tupperdor—without the bulk
Protective barrier keeps humidity in, odors and dry air out
- Preloaded with Boveda 69% RH, which releases and absorbs moisture as needed to protect the oils and sugars in tobacco
- Durable—just replace the Boveda inside and you're good to go for another year
- Up to 15 cigars
- One year of portable, airtight cigar storage
- Affordable first humidor
- Gifting with celebratory cigars
- Keeping in a carry-on as a travel cigar humidor for souvenir sticks
How to Open & Use a Boveda Humidor Bag
Opening a Boveda Humidor Bag for the first time can be tricky. Master the skill plus learn why it’s smart to use a specialty bag exclusively designed to store cigars. Each Boveda Humidor Bag is preloaded with a cigar humidity pack to protect the cigars inside for up to one year.
HOW TO USE:
To open a Medium Boveda Humidor Bag:
- Unzip the bag using the plastic zipper, which will reveal a heat seal.
- Apply firm pressure to pull the opening of the bag apart to break the heat seal. (It might feel like you’ll rip the bag, but you won’t. Just give it a really good tug.)
- Run your finger up and down to separate the rest of the opening. Add cigars. (The preloaded 69% RH is not individually overwrapped, so it’s ready to protect your cigars.)
- Gently slide the zipper closure on top to securely seal the humidor bag.
A humidor bag can last a lifetime. Even though it says “one year” on the front, the Boveda Humidor Bag is reusable. It’s the Boveda inside the humidor bag that expires after a year.
Do the touch test. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda is totally rigid to avoid a lapse in humidity protection in your humidor bag.
Boveda is still working if you feel: • Hardening at its corners • Soft spots among some hard areas
Boveda is expired if: • The entire pack feels rock solid all the way through.
Order Size 60 Boveda 69% RH to refill a Medium Boveda Humidor Bag.
RH (Relative Humidity) above 69% is not recommended in a humidor bag, which is an airtight environment. If the moisture level is too high, cigars can develop mold. So stick with 69% RH, which prevents mold growth while humidifying cigars. Don't mix RH levels within the same humidor bag. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
In an airtight environment, all Boveda are accurate to +/- 2% of the RH printed on the pack.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent.
11" x 8"
Our Customers Say
- MBMark B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat product
Excellent for the golf bag, travel, or a number of different situations.
Keeps cigars in pristine condition and takes no effort or time!
- EGEdward G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars14 seconds agoA bag of tricks
What can you say when you can get a humidor for cheap!! Just by throwing in a Boveda pack and you are ready to go!! Superior construction! Will be buying more for gifts!!
- GGGary G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove them!
Works great for storing singles and 5-packs. Also great for traveling.
- DVDavid V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat product
I always use them. Every year I change them out.
- MJMelvin J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat for all situations
Great for travel, holds a good amount of cigars, that’s a 2 wk vacation for me, doesn’t take up much space when traveling. And it’s great to exchange smokes with friend and family in different states and countries. It does exactly as stated, does it so well I’ve sent a couple to friends to check the bag out as well…… More bulky traveldor !!!!!