Large Boveda Humidor Bag
Growing cigar collection? Instead of a second humidor, use this multi-purpose large humidor bag engineered just for cigar storage. Preserves the flavor and condition of premium cigars with 2-way humidity control. (Sorry, cigars not included.)
- 3X stronger—provides the same protective moisture barrier as a tupperdor—without the bulk
Protective barrier keeps humidity in, odors and dry air out
- Preloaded with Boveda 69% RH, which releases and absorbs moisture as needed to protect the oils and sugars in tobacco
- Durable—just replace the Boveda inside and you're good to go for another year
- Up to 60-80 loose cigars or a box
- One year of portable, airtight cigar storage
- Affordable humidor
- Acclimating new cigars
- Reviving dry cigars
- Protecting overflow cigars
- Storing cigars while you season a humidor
- Traveling with cigars
HOW TO USE:
To open a Large Boveda Humidor Bag:
- Unzip the bag using the plastic zipper, which will reveal a heat seal.
- Apply firm pressure to pull the opening of the bag apart to break the heat seal. (It might feel like you’ll rip the bag, but you won’t. Just give it a really good tug.)
- Run your finger up and down to separate the rest of the opening. Add cigars. (The preloaded 69% RH is not individually overwrapped, so it’s ready to protect your cigars.)
- Gently slide the zipper closure on top to securely seal the humidor bag.
A humidor bag can last a lifetime. Even though it says “one year” on the front, the Boveda Humidor Bag is reusable. It’s the Boveda inside the humidor bag that expires after a year.
Do the touch test. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda is totally rigid to avoid a lapse in humidity protection in your humidor bag.
Boveda is still working if you feel: • Hardening at its corners • Soft spots among some hard areas
Boveda is expired if: • The entire pack feels rock solid all the way through.
Order Size 60 Boveda 69% RH to refill a Large Boveda Humidor Bag.
RH (Relative Humidity) above 69% is not recommended in a humidor bag, which is an airtight environment. If the moisture level is too high, cigars can develop mold. So stick with 69% RH, which prevents mold growth while humidifying cigars. Don't mix RH levels within the same humidor bag. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
In an airtight environment, all Boveda are accurate to +/- 2% of the RH printed on the pack.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent.
15" x 12"