Large Boveda Humidor Bag
Growing cigar collection? Instead of a second humidor, use this multi-purpose large humidor bag engineered just for cigar storage. Preserves the flavor and condition of premium cigars with 2-way humidity control. (Sorry, cigars not included.)
- 3X stronger—provides the same protective moisture barrier as a tupperdor—without the bulk
Protective barrier keeps humidity in, odors and dry air out
- Preloaded with Boveda 69% RH, which releases and absorbs moisture as needed to protect the oils and sugars in tobacco
- Durable—just replace the Boveda inside and you're good to go for another year
- Up to 60-80 loose cigars or a box
- One year of portable, airtight cigar storage
- Affordable humidor
- Acclimating new cigars
- Reviving dry cigars
- Protecting overflow cigars
- Storing cigars while you season a humidor
- Traveling with cigars
How to Open & Use a Boveda Humidor Bag
Opening a Boveda Humidor Bag for the first time can be tricky. Master the skill plus learn why it’s smart to use a specialty bag exclusively designed to store cigars. Each Boveda Humidor Bag is preloaded with a cigar humidity pack to protect the cigars inside for up to one year.
HOW TO USE:
To open a Large Boveda Humidor Bag:
- Unzip the bag using the plastic zipper, which will reveal a heat seal.
- Apply firm pressure to pull the opening of the bag apart to break the heat seal. (It might feel like you’ll rip the bag, but you won’t. Just give it a really good tug.)
- Run your finger up and down to separate the rest of the opening. Add cigars. (The preloaded 69% RH is not individually overwrapped, so it’s ready to protect your cigars.)
- Gently slide the zipper closure on top to securely seal the humidor bag.
A humidor bag can last a lifetime. Even though it says “one year” on the front, the Boveda Humidor Bag is reusable. It’s the Boveda inside the humidor bag that expires after a year.
Do the touch test. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda is totally rigid to avoid a lapse in humidity protection in your humidor bag.
Boveda is still working if you feel: • Hardening at its corners • Soft spots among some hard areas
Boveda is expired if: • The entire pack feels rock solid all the way through.
Order Size 60 Boveda 69% RH to refill a Large Boveda Humidor Bag.
RH (Relative Humidity) above 69% is not recommended in a humidor bag, which is an airtight environment. If the moisture level is too high, cigars can develop mold. So stick with 69% RH, which prevents mold growth while humidifying cigars. Don't mix RH levels within the same humidor bag. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
In an airtight environment, all Boveda are accurate to +/- 2% of the RH printed on the pack.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent.
15" x 12"
Our Customers Say
- JRJeffrey R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoEasy Humidor
Personally I have nothing bad to say about this product. Easy and straightforward use makes this "bagidor" a great product for those looking for a SIMPLE set up for their sticks. Doesn't take up space as it can be stored just about anywhere. For those tiptoeing on the idea of getting a wooden humidor but don't have the time for seasoning or monthly up keep. The Bag, is the way to go. Pop the heat seal, fill the bag, pull the zip lock and your good to go.
- JCJoe C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoLove it !
Great way to store cigars . You don’t have to worry about them. I’m glad I ordered 2 bags.
- EGEdward G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 minute agoEndless pit
This bag is huge and sturdy!! Fits my sticks and then some!! Superior construction!!
- GGGary G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove it!
Great for storing whole boxes of cigars!
- JVJose V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBoveda large humidor
Delivered on time