Boveda 72% RH 20-Pack Brick Size 60 for Cigar Humidity
Stock up on Boveda with the 20-Pack Brick! Precisely control and maintain ideal cigar humidity for your wood humidor to protect the essential oils and sugars of premium cigars. No more mess of using sponges, gels or beads.72% RH is for:
- Wood humidors, glass-topped humidors, drafty humidors as well as non-plastic travel humidors and cigar cases
- Storing cigars with fragile wrappers, including Cameroon and Connecticut Shade wrappers
- Up to 1 lb of aromatic pipe tobacco
- One extra-large humidor—up to a 500-count
- Multiple small- or medium-size humidors (Use one Size 60 for every 25 cigars your humidor can hold.)
- Year's worth of Boveda for a typical 125-count wood humidor
HOW TO USE:
Boveda is safe to touch cigars. Simply place Boveda in your humidor and close the lid, it’s that easy. Boveda 72% RH automatically restores and maintains humidity in wood desktop humidors and non-polymer (non-plastic) travel humidors and cigar cases.
Don't mix RH (Relative Humidity) levels within the same humidor. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
HOW MANY SIZE 60 TO USE:
Use one (1) Size 60 Boveda for every 25 TOTAL cigars a humidor can hold. Example: For a 125-cigar capacity humidor, use five (5) Size 60 Boveda at once. For bigger humidors, use Size 320 Boveda.
A Boveda 20-Pack Brick is packaged in a heavy-duty plastic bag that is resealable using its attached tape enclosure. Each Boveda is not individually overwrapped.
In a wood humidor: 2 to 4 months
Unopened package: Up to 2 years
To increase the lifespan of Boveda in a wood humidor, season your new humidor with Boveda for Seasoning packs. Re-seasoning is recommended every six months, especially if you live in a dry climate or at high altitude.
REPLACE: Do the touch test. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda is totally rigid to avoid a lapse in humidity protection in your humidor.
Boveda is still working if you feel: • Hardening at its corners • Soft spots among some hard areas
Boveda is expired if: • The entire pack feels rock solid all the way through.
It's common that the actual RH of a humidor will stabilize up to 5 points lower than the Boveda RH you use because of humidor quality and ambient dryness. In an airtight environment, all Boveda are accurate to +/- 2% of the RH printed on the pack.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:
Size 60: 5.25" x 3.5"
5.5" x 6" x 3.5"
3 Steps to Protect
NO MESS. JUST PLACE A BOVEDA IN YOUR HUMIDOR.
Place Boveda in your humidor right on top of your cigars or use a Boveda Holder. If your Boveda is wrapped in a clear overwrap, remove the overwrap first before putting Boveda in your humidor. Boveda is FDA compliant food safe.
NO WORRIES. SIMPLY CLOSE THE LID.
Boveda will begin working immediately to precisely stabilize the humidity levels in the humidor.
Know with confidence that your collection is protected. Enjoy the perfect smoke, every time.
Our Customers Say
- AJAlan J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBoveda cigar humidity pouches
I depend on Boveda to keep my older cigars alive
- RCRick C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe Very Best!!
I have been using these for years and it is the most effective and easiest way to humidifier your cigars and any humidor.
- BSBOYD S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago72%
Good as always
- SNStephen N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect For All Needs
These packets are perfect for all occasions, and I use them in a variety of fashions, from travel devices, to bags to my tabletop. The Boveda product is always consistent in keeping my sticks in great shape, and the "insert and forget" process is the icing on the cake.