New Design! Single Fabric Holder for Wooden Instruments
No way can you humidify like this with a sponge or snake! Now you can strap Boveda directly to your instrument for advanced moisture protection.
Boveda will never over humidify! Adding additional Boveda to your instrument case in this extra holder:
- Makes the humidity packs last longer
- Works more efficiently
- Compensates for extreme conditions if you live in them year round:
- High humidity
- Low humidity
- High elevation
This holder is designed for:
Why use a Boveda Fabric Holder?
Specially designed to extend the life and efficiency of humidity packs for electric guitars and basses, small fretted or bowed wood instruments and small woodwinds. Boveda Fabric Holders are lined with a liquid barrier to further protect your instrument in the rare occurrence a leak-proof pack is ever punctured.
HOW TO USE:
- Insert unwrapped Boveda 49% RH into the protective fabric holder.
- Fold the top over, so the hook and loop fasteners meet to close the holder.
- Use the strap to securely hold Boveda over an instrument’s sound hole or along the bridge, neck joint or fingerboard.
- OR -
Place the holder in the case anywhere that allows for airflow yet prevents puncture when you close the lid.
- Close the case's lid. Always keep your case closed when using Boveda.
Always insert Boveda into a pouch of a Boveda fabric holder before placing in an instrument case. The fabric holder allows Boveda to last longer and work better and acts as a liquid barrier if a packet is accidentally punctured.
Do not mix different Boveda RH levels within the same instrument case. And do not use Boveda in the same case with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
HOW MANY BOVEDA TO USE:
Fill with EITHER:
- Two (2) Boveda 49% RH Standard for wood instruments (Packs are not included, but available separately here.)
- Two (2) Boveda High-Absorbency 49% RH Size 40 for wooden instruments in high-humidity climates. (Packs are not included, but are available separately here.)
Boveda will last 2-6 months depending on the time of year, your climate and your case.
Unopened package: Up to two (2) years
Do the touch test. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda is totally rigid to avoid a lapse in humidity protection for your instrument.
Boveda is still working if you feel: • Hardening at its corners • Soft spots among some hard areas
Boveda is expired if: • The entire pack feels rock solid all the way through.
Achieves and maintains a constant relative humidity (RH) range between 45% and 55%.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent sealed inside a leakproof membrane.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:
6"/15.24 cm x 4.25"/10.8 cm
Our Customers Say
- SMSteve Moehring - M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat Quality!
Great simple design.
- RMRobert M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat idea for single pack use.
Great idea when you don't need two packs. Easier to fit in tighter spaces in case.
- HEHatem E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoconvenient