Boveda Cigar Cutter
BUY 3 AND SAVE! 3 BOVEDA CIGAR CUTTERS FOR JUST $25. (Select 3 quantity and savings will automatically show up in your cart at checkout.)
What's the best cigar cutter? Single blade cigars cutters crush the cap. Upgrade to this sturdy, double blade guillotine cigar cutter to:
- Avoid tearing and cracking cigar wrappers
- Remove as little of the cap as possible to get a good draw
Cigar smokers can never have too many cigar cutters. A practical cigar gift to include with sticks for an aficionado, groomsman or herf buddy.
Affordable enough to stash multiples in areas you need a cigar cutter the most:
- Golf bag
- Car console
- Travel humidor
- Bar cart
- Poker table
- Ski boot bag
- Work bag
This Boveda Cigar Cutter works for:
- Up to 64 ring gauge cigars
- Traditionally-shaped parejos, figurados, torpedos AND additional popular premiums
- Smokers with sausage fingers—big finger holes
Stainless steel blades:
- Move independently
- Glide easily in a smooth, even motion
- Etched with the Boveda logo
How to Properly Cut a Cigar
Finally! The ultimate how to cut a cigar video with up-close, step-by-step instructions and three main ways to cut a cigar—straight cut vs v-cut vs punch cut.
Watch how to use a cigar cutter, which end of a cigar to cut, how much of a cigar to cut off and the best cigar cut for the cigars you smoke. See where to cut a cigar so it doesn’t unravel. And learn why you need to cut a cap off of a cigar before you light it.
HOW TO USE:
- Put your thumb in one hole and your index finger in the other hole.
- To avoid overcutting a stick, cut off just the cap. The cap ends at the first circular line closest to the end of the head. Line up that circle at a 90 degree angle between the edges of the blades.
- Press your thumb and finger together to squeeze down on the cutter to cut on that line. You'll know you made a good cut if from a distance the stick doesn’t even look like it’s been cut.
- Stainless steel blades
- Sturdy plastic body
- Cigar Cutter: 3.62″/9.19 cm x 1.75″/4.44 cm x 0.25″/0.64
- Individual finger hole: .625″/1.58 cm
Our Customers Say
- HSHOAN S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoCutter
Just use this weekend it's cute perfect
- RLRandall L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat inexpensive cigar cutter
Sharp, nice clean cut.
- MAMarshall A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoMe
Love the cutter
- RCRob C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBoveda Cigar Cutter
This is a very good quality cutter, with a large enough hole to cut all ring sizes. It is strong, and extremely sharp. It was well worth the $9.99 price. I recommend this cutter to anyone, like me, who gets tired of carrying around three different cutters, and who wants a good quality cutter that isn't cheaply made, or will fall apart after a few uses.