Boveda Size 8 for Cannabis, 62% RH 10-Pack
Keep up to an ounce of cannabis or hemp fresh with 62% Size 8 Boveda cannabis humidity control packs. Using a Boveda pack keeps your weed mold-free and prevents it from overdrying for months. It’s as easy as slipping the small brown packet into your weed container.
62% RH is for:
- People who live in dry climates
- People who live in high altitudes
- Those who prefer cannabis that is very sticky and fluffy
- Reviving dry weed
Size 8 is for:
- Medium-sized airtight weed storage containers, including airtight jars, CVaults, bags, or canisters
- Keeping up to an ounce (28 grams) of weed fresh
HOW TO USE:
Boveda is safe to touch cannabis.
First, remove a Boveda pack from the resealable plastic bag, making sure to reseal the bag after. Then simply place the pack in your jar or bag of cannabis. Replace the jar’s lid or seal the bag to ensure it’s airtight. That’s it!
Boveda 62% RH works automatically; you do not need to activate the pack. If the environment in the container is dry, it will release moisture. If it is humid, the pack will absorb moisture.
Do not mix Boveda RH levels within the same container, and do not use Boveda in the same container with other humidification products. They will counteract each other and reduce the efficiency of the Boveda.
In an airtight container: 2 to 4 months (or less depending on the moisture content of the flower, how frequently the container is opened, and the storage conditions)
Unopened package: Up to 2 years
Do the touch test. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda is totally rigid to avoid a lapse in humidity protection in your cannabis container.
Boveda is still working if you feel:
- Hardening at its corners
- Soft spots among some hard areas
Boveda is expired if:
The entire pack feels rock solid all the way through.
In an airtight environment, all Boveda are accurate to +/- 2% of the RH printed on the pack.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:
Size 8: 2.75”/6.985 cm x 2.5”/6.35 cm
3 Steps To Protect
THE ORIGINAL TERPENE SHIELD™ IS CREATED TO PROTECT YOUR TERPENES
Boveda humidity control creates a monolayer of purified water to protect your flower inside your airtight container, keeping the terps you value safe until they’re ready for use.
PLACE BOVEDA INTO YOUR FAVORITE AIRTIGHT CONTAINER AND CLOSE
Our patented 2-way humidity control comes in a variety of sizes to fit any storage or packaging size.
TAKE PRIDE IN A TRULY FRESH FLOWER
When you are ready to use, open the container and grind your flower. The terpenes will be released into a vibrant aroma and full flavor for you to enjoy while you’re smoking.
Our Customers Say
- ARArmando R.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 months agoYeah they work but at what price?
Honestly, its too damn expensive.BOBoveda® Official Site2 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on our product. Your insight has been passed along to the appropriate teams for future consideration in how we can continue to improve.
- MCMatthew C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoPerfect
My flower stayed perfect the entire duration and I can reuse the packs by soaking them in water!BOBoveda® Official Site4 months ago
Thank you for your feedback. Here is a link to our FAQ on Recharging Boveda and why we don't recommend this process. https://bovedainc.com/question/can-i-recharge-boveda-2/
- PMPete M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfect for 1 Quart Wide Mouth Mason Jars.
As a medical home grower l've been using these for years. Sticky and fresh are key for vaping and especially for rosin pressing.
- GBGary B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoWorks better than i thought it would,
I added these to my jars and now I’m a happy stoner.
I’m gonna double my order And label them “Do Not Smoke These Again”
Send me more.
- DSDon S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoAs avertised
They work just like they said. Loaded 3 cure containers yesterday, checked them this morning and 1 was at 62% and the other 2 were 61%. Close enough for me!