Boveda 49% RH Single Size 320
Used by musicians, collectors and curators of guitars and other wood instruments to preserve prized instruments while they're on display.
Why use a Boveda Size 320?
- Convenient way to control humidity around an instrument in a display case
- Condensed power means fewer packs to use:
ONE (1) Size 320 Boveda = FOUR (4) Standard Boveda
- Slower water vapor release protects a wood instrument for a long time
Adding Boveda to an instrument display case or guitar humidor:
- Requires zero maintenance—no more filling messy hoses and snakes and wetting sponges
- Maintains an ideal relative humidity range for instruments—45-55% RH
- Prevents wide fluctuations in humidity that cause the wood to expand or shrink, and degrade its performance abilities
Use one (1) Size 320 per instrument (up to six (6) instruments) to protect:
- Acoustic guitar
- Electric guitar
- Electric bass
- Hollow-body bass
- Hollow-body guitar
- Nylon string guitar
- Semi-hollow body guitar
STRINGED INSTRUMENTS AND BOWS
- Double bass/upright bass
HOW TO USE:
- First remove the clear overwrap. Do NOT remove the Boveda pack from its brown cardboard box for use with musical instruments.
- Simply place the Boveda anywhere in your instrument display case and close the door, it’s that easy.
- Mix different Boveda RH levels within the same instrument display case
- Use Boveda in the same case with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda
HOW MANY SIZE 320 TO USE:
- Use one (1) Size 320 per instrument in a display case, up to six (6) instruments
(For a musical instrument display case holding more than six (6) instruments, we recommend using a dedicated HVAC (humidity management) system.)
Each Boveda 320 is individually overwrapped.
Boveda will last 2-6 months depending on the time of year, your climate and your display case.
Unopened package: Up to two (2) years
Do the touch test. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda is totally rigid to avoid a lapse in humidity protection for your instrument.
Boveda is still working if you feel:
• Hardening at its corners
• Soft spots among some hard areas
Boveda is expired if:
• The entire pack feels rock solid all the way through.
Achieves and maintains a constant relative humidity (RH) range between 45% and 55%.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent sealed inside a leakproof membrane.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:
Size 320: 6.75" x 5" x 0.82"
KEEP A TIDY CASE?
Slip one Size 320 onto a Boveda Mounting Plate and affix the Boveda anywhere in your instrument display case.
NOT FOR USE IN A PORTABLE INSTRUMENT CASE OR GIG BAG.
While you're on the go, keep an individual wood instrument humidified with the Boveda Starter Kit.
FOR AN INDIVIDUAL GUITAR IN A STAND OR HUNG ON THE WALL, humidify your instrument so it stays ready to play with the Directional Starter Kit.