2 Liter CVault Storage Container
Together with the power of Boveda's patented 2-way humidity control, the Large CVault container helps you create the perfect storage environment for up to ¼ pound (112 grams) of cannabis. The 2 Liter CVault includes one (1) Boveda 62% RH Size 67 that slips into a holder under the lid of the CVault. Boveda, the Original Terpene Shield™, saves the terpenes, prevents mold, and keeps your weed fresh while the lightproof and airtight design protects stored cannabis from degrading.
The 2 Liter CVault is the perfect solution for home growers to store large quantities of different cannabis cultivars. Boveda will keep your weed fresh inside this CVault long term to prevent a harsh smoking experience when you're ready to grind and enjoy.
Includes one (1) Boveda 62% RH Size 67 terpene shields. All-natural salts and purified water inside keep terpenes protected for 2-4 months. Just place the pack into the specially-engineered lid and let Boveda get to work saving your terps. Replace when Boveda is rigid.
Preserves the aroma, flavor and effectiveness until after the grind. Boveda creates a monolayer of purified water molecules that naturally coats trichomes to shield terpenes and cannabinoids, preserving these active compounds until use.
Lightproof, food-grade stainless steel design prevents cannabis from degrading.
Food-grade silicone seal latches closed to create an airtight environment to prevent oxidation of cannabis.
Shatter-proof -- unlike glass jars.
Stackable to easily maximize your vertical storage space for home growers or dispensaries.
Professional-grade storage containers are available in three other sizes:
- Small Twist (3.25" x 1.75") stores up to ½ ounce (14 grams) cannabis/hemp, includes 1 Size 8 Boveda
- Medium (4" x 2.67") stores up to 1 ounce (28 grams) cannabis/hemp, includes 1 Size 8 Boveda
- Large (4.75" x 3.33") stores up to 2 ounces (56 grams) cannabis/hemp, includes 2 Size 8 Boveda
HOW TO USE:
- Open the CVault using the latches and remove the Boveda pack.
- Remove the plastic overwrap from the Boveda (do NOT open the brown pack itself!)
- Insert the Boveda into the slot under the lid of the CVault.
- TIP: Fold three seams of the Boveda pack, hold the unfolded side and slip it into the holder. This helps secure the Boveda so it doesn’t fall out when opening and closing, but if it does, just know it’s safe for Boveda to touch cannabis!
- Fill the CVault with buds.
- Replace the lid and secure with the latches.
Do not mix Boveda RH levels within the same container, and do not use Boveda in the same container with other humidification products. They will counteract each other and reduce the efficiency of the Boveda.
In CVault: 2 to 4 months (or less depending on the moisture content of the flower, how frequently the container is opened, and the storage conditions)
Unopened Package: Up to two (2) years
Do the touch test. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda is totally rigid to avoid a lapse in humidity protection in your cannabis container.
Boveda is still working if you feel:
- Hardening at its corners
- Soft spots among some hard areas
Boveda is expired if:
- The entire pack feels rock solid all the way through.
In an airtight environment, all Boveda are accurate to +/- 2% of the RH printed on the pack.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
Size 67: 3.5"/8.89 cm x 5.25"/13.335 cm
2 Liter CVault: 4"/10.16 cm x 7"/17.78 cm
Our Customers Say
- RWRay W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoC vaualt
It is excellent , I don’t have to pop all those jars !!
- DLDarrin L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect
These Containers keep our flower perfect for months with no work involved.
- RMrandal m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNICE!!!
I love it, works, and will buy more!
I surely will refer my friends!!!
- DCDavid C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat storage device!
I love the big containers for storage and the slot for the packets in the lid. I did not like selecting fast shipping and paying $43 to get it a week later. Should have kept it free shipping and waited.