HOW TO USE:
- Just slip unwrapped Boveda into the pouch(es) of its protective fabric holder.
- Place in case and close the lid. Always keep your case closed when using Boveda.
Always insert Boveda into a pouch of a Boveda Fabric Holder before placing in an instrument case. The fabric holder allows Boveda to last longer and work better and acts as a liquid barrier if a packet is accidentally punctured.
- Mix Boveda 49% RH High-Absorbency and Boveda 49% RH or different Boveda RH levels within the same instrument case
- Use Boveda in the same case with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda
HOW MANY BOVEDA TO USE:
- To refill a Boveda Directional Fabric Holder: Use one (1) Boveda High-Absorbency 49%
- To refill a Boveda Single Fabric Holder: Use one (1) Boveda High-Absorbency 49%
- To refill a Boveda Double Fabric Holder: Use two (2) Boveda High-Absorbency 49%
A Boveda 4-Pack is packaged in a resealable high-barrier heavy-duty plastic bag with a zip closure. Each Boveda is not individually overwrapped.
Boveda will last 1-6 months depending on the time of year, your climate and your case.
Unopened package: Up to two (2) years
When Boveda High-Absorbency packs expand, it’s time to replace the humidity packs in an instrument case. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda expands to avoid a lapse in humidity protection for an instrument in high humidity.
Achieves and maintains a constant relative humidity (RH) range between 45% and 55%.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent sealed inside a leakproof membrane.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:
Size 40: 5.25"/13.34 cm x 3.5”/8.89 cm