HOW TO USE:
- Remove Boveda's plastic wrapper. (Do not open the Boveda itself.)
- Just slip unwrapped Boveda into the pouch(es) of its protective fabric holder. Place in case and close the lid. Always keep your case closed when using Boveda.
Always insert Boveda into a pouch of a Boveda Fabric Holder before placing in an instrument case. The fabric holder allows Boveda to last longer and work better and acts as a liquid barrier if a packet is accidentally punctured.
- Mix Boveda 49% RH High-Absorbency and Boveda 49% RH or different Boveda RH levels within the same instrument case
- Use Boveda in the same case with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda
HOW MANY BOVEDA TO USE:
- To refill a Boveda Directional Fabric Holder: Use one (1) Boveda High-Absorbency 49%
- To refill a Boveda Single Fabric Holder: Use one (1) Boveda High-Absorbency 49%
- To refill a Boveda Double Fabric Holder: Use two (2) Boveda High-Absorbency 49%
Each Boveda in the cube is individually overwrapped.
Boveda will last 1-6 months depending on the time of year, your climate and your case.
Unopened package: Up to two (2) years
When Boveda High-Absorbency packs expand, it’s time to replace the humidity packs in an instrument case. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda expands to avoid a lapse in humidity protection for an instrument in high humidity.
Achieves and maintains a constant relative humidity (RH) range between 45% and 55%.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent sealed inside a leakproof membrane.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:
Size 40: 5.25"/13.34 cm x 3.5”/8.89 cm
5.5"/13.97 cm x 3.75"/9.525 cm x 4.5"/11.43 cm