HOW TO USE:
- First remove the clear overwrap. Do NOT remove the Boveda pack from its brown cardboard box for use with musical instruments.
- Simply place the Boveda anywhere in your instrument display case and close the door, it’s that easy.
- Mix different Boveda RH levels within the same instrument display case
- Use Boveda in the same case with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda
HOW MANY SIZE 320 TO USE:
- Use one (1) Size 320 per instrument in a display case, up to six (6) instruments
(For a musical instrument display case holding more than six (6) instruments, we recommend using a dedicated HVAC (humidity management) system.)
Each Boveda 320 is individually overwrapped.
Boveda will last 2-6 months depending on the time of year, your climate and your display case.
Unopened package: Up to two (2) years
Do the touch test. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda is totally rigid to avoid a lapse in humidity protection for your instrument.
Boveda is still working if you feel:
• Hardening at its corners
• Soft spots among some hard areas
Boveda is expired if:
• The entire pack feels rock solid all the way through.
Achieves and maintains a constant relative humidity (RH) range between 45% and 55%.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent sealed inside a leakproof membrane.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:
Size 320: 6.75" x 5" x 0.82"
KEEP A TIDY CASE?
Slip one Size 320 onto a Boveda Mounting Plate and affix the Boveda anywhere in your instrument display case.
NOT FOR USE IN A PORTABLE INSTRUMENT CASE OR GIG BAG.
While you're on the go, keep an individual wood instrument humidified with the Boveda Starter Kit.
FOR AN INDIVIDUAL GUITAR IN A STAND OR HUNG ON THE WALL, humidify your instrument so it stays ready to play with the Directional Starter Kit.