Injuries. Cancers. Big Pharma.Julie Fulton @ 2019-06-12 15:32:20 -0500
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW NOW ABOUT CANNABIS
LISTEN & LEARN ABOUT:
- Pro athletes coming out of the “ green closet” about CBD, the non-psychoactive cannabinoid most commonly used for pain and anxiety
- Israel scientists studying specific strains to combat breast cancer, brain cancer, colon cancer and pancreatic cancer
- Plant scientists making DNA sequences of strains publicly available to bar future illegitimate or overly broad cannabis patents
Beyond “sativa vs indica”
Cannabinoid and terpene profiles will define the “next level” of cannabis. And scientists will be able to tell which cannabinoids will work best for you.
Know how many unique cannabinoids researchers have been uncovered so far? Find out in The Cannabis Catch-Up sponsored by Boveda, the leader in two-way humidity control for buds. Subscribe to the Boveda Cannabis YouTube Channel. Or listen to Lance Lambert’s insights live every Monday at 4:20 pm EST on The Todd Shapiro Show (SiriusXM Channel 168).
- Will the Canadian Football League (CFL) now allow cannabis use since cannabis is legal coast-to-coast in Canada? (0:45)
- Should pro sports revise cannabis policies to help reduce opioid dependency—especially if cannabis is legal in the country or state? (1:47)
- More athletes are coming out of the “green closet” about using CBD and high CBD strains to combat pain from playing professional sports (2:05)
- Are opioid painkillers the chemical equivalent to heroin? (3:33)
- Why is Big Pharma developing synthetic CBD? (5:27) Check out the Open Cannabis Project that’s mapping cannabis strain genetics to bar future illegitimate or overly broad cannabis patents.
- Legalized cannabis in Canada will further medicinal cannabis research. (12:35)
- Israel is the current world leader in cannabis research and development in strain specific solutions to combat brain cancer, breast cancer, colon cancer and pancreatic cancer (14:00) Find cannabis or single cannabinoids clinical studies for specific diseases.
- Are medical schools training doctors about the endocannabinoid system or benefits of cannabis? (15:10)
Cannabis binge watching